My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Me and My Shadow

I think most adults take their shadows for granted.

But a two year old views it as a playmate.

A few weeks ago my daughter and I were walking down
our street and she looked down and started babbling.
Not really understanding what she was trying to tell
me, I finally realized after some investigating, that
she was fascinated by and playing with her shadow. She
was trying to get away from it and one point. It really
had me laughing inside at how much fun you can have just
by playing with your shadow.

What is even cuter was when she realized that I had one too!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger Brenda said…

    Yes, it's the little things that amaze toddlers, and we get to see the world through their eyes. That's why taking a walk takes so long, because my 2-year-old wants to stop to look at her shadow, rocks, grass, etc., etc.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home