My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Friday, July 08, 2005

Approaching the Terrible Twos!!!

Boy, I tell you.... the closer my daughter gets to turning two, the more I am thinking about a second home for me! :-) She has a birthday in a couple of weeks and she is on fire!

It doesn't matter what I do, nothing is good enough or fast enough or exactly what she wants.

She isn't talking yet, so I don't always know what she is trying to ask me/tell me or otherwise try to communicate something to me. So, when I don't understand that really sets her off. Just simply telling her "not right now" or "later" is bad enough. I don't even say "no" because I know that will not make her happy. Plus, I don't want to "teach" her to say no all the time, either. So far, that has worked, she doesn't say no, but she will shake her head and say "uh-huh" a lot. That is actually happening a lot more these days. :-)

I am sure I will have lots more to add to this in the coming days, weeks and months!! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home