My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Friday, May 06, 2005

Aren't they something!!??!!??

My daughter has been so cute lately; ever since her little brother was born she has become quite the "little mommy". She always watches me when I change her brother's diaper. She has been "practicing" with her dolls or whatever stuffed animal might be around. Well, about a week ago she started going to get her box of wipes whenever she saw me wipe her brother. Really cute, she just opened the box and would kinda lay 4 or 5 wipes on the floor around the box. I would ask her to clean them up and put them back in the box, she would and then go about her business. Well, just the other day she took a wipe from her box and "wiped" a stuffed
bunnies tush. Sooo, cute!! I about died on the spot, she did it perfectly too!! :-) Then yesterday she started putting a diaper on her babydoll, which she has always tried to do, she would just kinda lay the diaper on top of her babydoll and that was about it. This time, she did it correctly! I couldn't believe it. She is constantly amazing me!

Her other latest trick is to go around to all the toys in the house that have latch belts to hold the baby in and she has been latching them, very impressive! We put her in a booster seat a couple of weeks ago and we buckle her in so that she learns to stay seated in her chair during dinner, well, today she buckled herself in. She is sooo proud when she does this because she will look at me and smile, laugh and clap! Love it!! :-) Aren't they something??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home