My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Where, oh where.....

does the time go? I was looking at my little girl's hands the other day when I was cutting her fingernails and thought to myself "where have the last 21 months gone??",her hands are getting to look so grown up already!! :-(

I look at my little man and wonder where in the heck have the last 4 months gone???
He is already out of the cute, cute baby clothes, he is already wearing 12 month sizes!!

It is amazing how fast time fleets when you are a mom. I can remember sitting behind my desk at work (my life before kids) and thinking how long it was gonna be before the day would end. Now, I want to stop the clock. I get my daughter up in the morning and before I turn around good it is time for lunch. That used to be the longest part of my day (pre-kids)!!

Note to self: stop and smell the roses once in a while!! Take time to enjoy the scenery sometimes. Sometimes we can caught up in the daily life and forget to take time to look around and appreciate THE MOMENT...at least I do. :-0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home