My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

CRAZY!!

Right now I am hearing Patsy Cline's "Crazy" playing in my head. That describes my life in the past 2 weeks since I have last posted.

Where to begin.... well, after our long road trip over Memorial Day weekend, what with trying to become a WAHM, finding time to play/teach my kids and taking care of other family matters, the days are all a blur.

Tomorrow I will have my nephew along with my almost 2 year old and my 6 month old; my nephew is almost 1 1/2 years old. So, I do believe my house will be utterly destroyed! But, my daughter really enjoys having him over, they are extremely cute together. He is babbling whereas my daughter is not, so when she hears him start "talking" she chimes in and it is just toooo funny!

Last weekend my mom totalled her car in a single car flip-over accident. That was the scariest thing ever! I have never actually envisioned my life without my mom (Grandma to my kids) and it definitely shook me! I am still trying not to think about it too much. Needless to say it shook her a little too! She is alright, but just a little nervous driving. A little bruised/banged up, but she will be fine, thank God!

I will end on a positive note.

My daughter is constantly inspiring me. Everytime we go anywhere and she sees a person, she never fails to give a huge smile, wave and say HI! It is so inspiring, sometimes we adults forget to smile, wave and say HI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home