My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Saturday, May 14, 2005

What time is it?

I can't believe I am up this late/early? Which is it? Don't you hate when the events of the day won't let your mind quiet down long enough to catch some zz's?

My son had his 4 month check up this morning. He did really good with his shots, he got 4 and didn't start crying until the 4th shot and then he didn't cry long. Really surprised me! My daughter has always HATED shots.

Well, not totally unexpectedly the doctor said she wanted to talk about a helmet for him to wear because his head is flat in the back. He has always slept flat on the back of his head, really strange because normally when you start to fall asleep your head will loll to the side and you will end up sleeping on the side of your face, well, not my kid--he pulls his head back straight and lays flat on the back of his head. Well, anyway, I was a little upset by this news, of course; any mother would be, but hopefully he won't need it and if he does it won't be for long.

So, tonight I put him on his side to sleep but I can't help but think he is laying on the back of his head again, so I think I have checked on him just about every hour. I can't imagine those helmets are all that comfy.

So, now you know why I am not sleeping, I need to check on him and then get about 1 hour of sleep before I get up to go garage saleing. :-)

Who doesn't love a good garage sale? Fun places to shop, esp. for kids things. Cheap too!!

Till next time.....
"keep your feet planted on the ground and keep reaching for the stars"!! --Casey Kasem?? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home