My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

2nd Birthday

Well, it is official, my little girl is a full-fledged 2 year old! :-)

She had her birthday party Sunday and even though she had been acting 2 for a while now, it still made me think and wonder where the last 2 years have gone.

She has changed so much, from a helpless little baby to a confused toddler. She has also confused me in the process!

The crying and screaming for no reason are hard to deal with especially when you don't really know what they are thinking. She seems very irrational at times and that is also hard to figure out.

I try to enjoy even the screaming fits and try to remember that these moments and days are fleeting.

It is important to remember they are only young once!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home