My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Another Milestone for my Baby!

She got her first hair cut today! She was such a big girl!!




















I was sooo proud. I was also a little teary, my little girl, sitting
in the BIG chair, she looked so tiny, but yet such a BIG girl!

Of course I kept a few of her curls...

She loved being in the chair, with all of us ooohing and aaahing, she
got a big thrill. Grandma came along for the ride, so I think she enjoyed
that too!

Is there any way to slow the clock?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home