My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Friday, December 23, 2005

My Little Boy's 1st Birthday!!

Wow, where has the year gone? I can remember being
pregnant with my little boy last year, hoping and
praying that he would get here before Christmas so
that we wouldn't have to spend Christmas in the
hospital. He was born on Dec 20 (his due date) and
we were home today last year!

It has been a terrific year and now that he is a year,
I wish I could turn back the clock. We just recently
started getting rid of all his baby clothes and
baby bottles and all that kinda stuff since we won't
be having any more babies and it made me kinda sad
to know that I won't be holding a new baby anymore or
getting up in the middle of the night and no more 1st
birthdays!! I am looking foward to Grandma-hood!!

We celebrated his birthday last Sunday so that we could
try to have everyone together for his big day. But, alas,
nothing ever goes as planned and only half of the family
could show up. It really made me sad because the half that
couldn't make it were his baby cousins. So, needless to say,
it was a pretty boring Birthday Party with a bunch of "old
foagies"! But, it was still priceless~




















YUM!!






















OOOOH What a mess! :-)


The funniest thing to my husband and I was the way he just dug right into the cake. When my daughter turned one, my friend had to show her how to get her hands in it and get all dirty. But she eventually got into it and got all dirty too! The difference between girls and boys!

Happy Birthday Little Man!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger AzureLynn said…

    Morning Leigh,
    Found your blog from a post at Frugalmom.net.
    Isn't being a mom so much fun? My youngest is 20 months old and he's as much fun as your lil man sounds.
    I hope you had a Merry Christmas and hope you post again soon!

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Leigh Burge said…

    Thanks Heather for stopping by my blog! I did have a wonderful Christmas and hope you did as well! I read your profile and sounds like you have your hands full with 4 boys! Wow! I don't know how I would handle 4 kids let alone 4 boys! :-) Please stop by again, it was nice having you. I have posted a new entry, feel free to read it, I am seriously trying to stick with my new intention! ;-) Take care~Leigh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home