My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Easy, breezy

So far, I have been able to accomplish a whole lot today!! Took my daughter to her music class, getting out of the house is always a good thing! My daughter & I were both sick for 2 weeks, so we weren't able to go to class, so getting out of the house was a change.

I am also starting back to potty training, while she was sick and very grouchy, I decided to stop and wait until she felt better. My new tack will be to let her sit on the potty alone and see if that maybe gets her to relax a little bit, previously I stayed near her and we read books--maybe she just needs some alone time, like we all do when we go potty!! :-) This is what my daughter thinks potty time is! :-) http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL777/3524390/7299759/95104106.jpg
Until tomorrow......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home