My wonderful, crazy life as a SAHM of 2

A daily account of what my life is like being a SAHM and homeschooler of 2 with an emphasis on being MOM.

WEB RINGS
[ <5 | << | < | > ] Homeschooling Blogs [ >> | >5 | ? | #
< ? Blogging Mommies # >
« # SAHM Bloggers ? »

A Fun, Exciting Home Business Even Your Kids Will Love!

Friday, January 27, 2006

Another First Haircut!

My 13 month old little boy got his first haircut a few days ago. He was such a big boy! The girl that cut his hair gave him a hair clip and a styrofoam cup to entertain him with and it worked. He sat still (which is an accomplishment for him) and he looks like a true little man.
My little man
They grow up so fast! I was beginning to get a little teary when I saw him sitting in that big chair looking so little.
Before and AfterI can't get over how his haircut makes him look so much more like a little man. I can't keep my hands off his head, it is just so adorable.
No more babies. My little girl got her second haircut also and she just looks so grown up I can't get over it!
Second Haircut
Won't be long they will be driving! ;-(

1 Comments:

  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Nicki said…

    You have adorable children!! I know exactly what you mean, they grow up way too fast. I still remember my two oldest getting their first haircut. I'll soon be taking my youngest to get hers. It's funny how the smallest things can remind us of what a short time we will have them little like this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home